Sunday, December 1, 2013

Countdown to Christmas

I found on Pinterest a count down to Christmas that has a bible verse for each day.  This to me is so important because I think we are starting to lose what Christmas is really about.  I saw on the news the other day that the average family spends roughy $300 to $500 per child on Christmas! All I can say is wow on this one.  As someone with a child on the way my husband and I have discussed what we plan to do for future Christmases. All I can tell you is right now we know we won't be spending that much on this little one but focusing on what Christmas is really about.

Today's verse comes from John 1:1-5
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

If you want to follow along feel free to check out this blog each day or check out Pinterest.
Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment