Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Quick Easy Smoothie

This mama-to-be is suffering with an ear infection.  I have been taking my NingXia Red, using Lavender Essential Oil and Purification Essential Oil blend on the outside of my ear and 2 drops of Mullein Garlic Oil in  my ear.  I am surviving and will make it to my Raw Foods 101 class tonight to teach the awesomeness of incorporating raw foods into your diet.  Actually, right now my ear doesn't feel too bad.  But it does slightly hurt to chew.  So I decided to whip up a quick smooth to fill me up and give me a nutrition boost to help get over this ear business.

Quick Easy Smoothie
1 Acai Smoothie Packet (you can find this in the freezer section of most health food stores)
1 - 1.5 Cups frozen Raspberries
1 fresh Banana
1.5 - 2 Cups Vanilla Flax Milk (feel free to sub with your favorite non-dairy milk)
Blend away and enjoy!

In other news feel free to check out my new website here!
Find us on Facebook here!
And Find us on Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment